Build Your Career with Xtreme Internet.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN - Xtreme Internet is seeking self-motivated individuals to fill several Field Service Tech positions. The FST must be willing to travel and have prior technical experience. We have immediate openings in Tioga County, PA and Stueben, County NY.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks while maintaining a high level of customer service;
- Educate the customer on how to use and maintain their device/service. During repair visits, explain issue to the customer and how it was repaired.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them; determine equipment and parts needed for installations and repairs
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed through a ticketing system in a timely manner to include issues with equipment, repairs made.
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR - We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Network Administrator. This candidate should have strong troubleshooting skills and an excellent working knowledge of computer operating systems - DOS and IOS. An understanding of DHCP, DNS, IPV4, IPV6 and routing systems required. The Network Administrator will be responsible for network security and staff training. He/she must be able to analyze network trends, work independently and be able to manage others. Candidate must be willing to relocate. Salary is commensurate with experience we offer a bonus plan. Military service is a plus.
- Analyze and implement the system needs of our organization
- Install hardware and software for the network
- Keep systems operating efficiently by performing any necessary upgrades and repairs
- Plan and implement a strategies to maintain system security on the network as a whole
- Optimize and evaluate the system regularly
- Assign and update security permissions for the system network
- Train and direct technicians on the correct use of software and hardware within the system
- Perform problem-solving tasks when alerted by a user or monitoring system